Tampa Immigration, Marital & Family Law Firm
At the Law Office of Shirin Rustomji, PA our mission is to provide competent, aggressive and ethical representation of our clients. We are dedicated to assisting our clients’ legal concerns surrounding immigration and Family Law with compassion, care, honesty and thorough representation.
We are conveniently and centrally located in the Tampa Westhsore District for clients and can easily serve the areas around Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Sarasota County and Polk County. If you are looking for an experienced and passionate Tampa Immigration or Marital & Family law attorney contact the law office Law Office of Shirin Rustomji, PA.
A Tampa Divorce Lawyer who is Compassionate
One of the most stressful experiences in a person’s life, is going through a divorce. It can cause emotions to overflow which can leave you drained of energy and feeling overwhelmed. At the Law Office of Shirin Rustomj, PA we believe no one should have to go through a divorce without a knowledgeable and experienced advocate who can help keep things in perspective and help you cope with the legal aspects in a way that is compassionate and caring.
Filing for divorce can be a difficult decision, not only for yourself, but for your family as well. Our Tampa Divorce Lawyers can assist you in all aspects of the divorce from:
- Filing the divorce petition
- Negotiating or modifying a child custody agreement
- Obtaining alimony or spousal support
- Negotiating a property settlement agreement
- Drafting & reviewing pre-nuptial & post-nuptial agreements
- Providing representation during divorce and custody litigation
Hire The Right Tampa Immigration Attorney
Immigration law is complex, confusing and can cause families and loved ones a lot of stress, especially when dealing with unfamiliar procedures and areas of the law. Immigration law is rapidly changing and The Law Office of Shirin Rustomji, PA has the knowledge and experience to deal with the most complex immigration cases.
Areas our Tampa immigration attorney can help you with:
- Permanent residence (green cards)
- Family and fiancé petitions
- Student visas
- Employment visas
- Detention and deportation
- Other immigrant and non-immigrant visas
Where Immigration Law and Family Law Connect
The Law Office of Shirin Rustomj, PA specializes in the unique intersection of both immigration & Family Law and we have the extensive experience in the following areas:
- International adoption
- International divorce
- International custody matters
- How your immigration status will be affected by your divorce or other family law matters
- How your immigration status affects your child custody and support matters
We are ready to fight for your rights
If you have any questions regarding your Marital and Family Law issues or Immigration legal situation, we are ready to fight for your rights. Call our offices at 813-288-0100 to schedule an appointment today.